Produced by Snaz. Directed by Dukey Dukez.
Gee Wunder released his 13th full-length project in the last 6 years with Record Mode, which is his 2nd “studio” album in that period. Featured artists include Cory Lee, Trish, Anonymous Twist and Haze P., the latter two having also produced the tracks they appear on. Other production credits belong to Barrols, Snaz, DT Tallaz, Shy Juelz, BSG to The World and Xavier along with Gee himself.
PURCHASE: Gee Wunder – Record Mode (iTunes)
Kitchener’s A-Grade release the video for “Rokkstarr” featuring Luu Breeze.
Kitchener’s A-Grade teams up with Luu Breeze on “Rokkstar,” with production from Snaz/Don Destin. A video directed by Footage is set to be released soon as well.
Produced by Snaz, “Stand Right Beside Him” is the new video from Michie Mee and JD Era and was directed by Dub Plate Films.
A little late in posting this one as the release party was a week ago tonight, but Frankie Payne’s new album Clarity is available now. The LP features appearances from Theo3, Trish, Erin Reece and Cause The Problem and production from Tone Mason, Snaz, Rich Kidd and Big Sproxx.
“CLARITY is a collection of short stories that describe the answers that were revealed to Frankie Payne during his moment of clarity. With the help of some of the best producers and artists in Toronto a masterpiece of the urban elements (spokenword, hippo,R&B,reggae etc.) has come to life. The Album could easily be the most realistic, and well rounded representation of Toronto culture ever created. Every Track seems to speak directly to soul of the listener and creates a connection that allows you to visualize the things Frankie Payne is saying. In a time when music of substance is a rarity this album promises to be a gold mind of knowledge, Experience, and Great Artistry. You decide.
PURCHASE: Frankie Payne – Clarity (iTunes)
Gee Wunder has released his latest street album, The Grind, and follows his Beats, Bars & Hooks that was released earlier this year. See the tracklist below for guest appearances and producers.
1. “It’s Me” – Gee Wunder (Prod. J Diggz)
2. “Dreamer” – Gee Wunder (Prod. Ease Ent.)
3. “Money Wit My Bredrens” – Gee Wunder f. Renny Holladae (Prod. Gee Wunder for Future Beats)
4. “The Grind” – Gee Wunder f. BMoney (Prod. BMoney)
5. “Salute!” – Gee Wunder (Prod. Gee Wunder for Future Beats)
6. “Set Goals & Achieve” – Gee Wunder (Prod. Crooklin Of Smasbrovaz)
7. “Keep It Tight” – Gee Wunder (Prod. Snaz)
8. “Running In Circles” – Gee Wunder f. Nyce Touch (Prod. Nyce Touch)
9. “Roll Witchu” – Gee Wunder f. Keon Love (Prod. Gee Wunder for Future Beats)
10. “Real Deal” – Gee Wunder (Prod. B.I.A.S.)
11. “If Yall Ain’t Hatin'” – Gee Wunder (Prod. Crooklin Of Smashbrovaz)
12. “Change The Convo” – Gee Wunder (Prod. Stitch 7)
13. “I Want In” Gee Wunder f. Dusty Wallace (Prod. Gee Wunder)
14. “Mailman” – Gee Wunder f. I-Blast (Big Money by Rayne Drop)
15. “The Re-Up” – Gee Wunder f. T.R.A.P. & JD Era (Prod. Trap)
16. “Big Leagues” – Gee Wunder (Prod. Gusto for Future Beats)
17. “Straight Goods” – Gee Wunder (Prod. Gee Wunder for Future Beats)
18. “Doin’ Dis Daily” – Gee Wunder (Prod. Snaz)
“Inside Out” is the follow up to Drex’s recent release “Funky Kush” from his That Was Then EP. Produced by Snaz.
DOWNLOAD: Drex – Inside Out (Soundcloud)
Over the next 4 months Drex will be releasing one 3-song EP per month. The first of these projects is That Was Then, which includes the Snaz-produced track “Funky Kush” with Jelly Too Fly.
Product Of My Society (P.O.M.S.) just dropped his new mixtape, The Product, featuring production from Snaz, Dymond and a few self-produced tracks. The mixtape also features an appearance from Andreena Mill.
DOWNLOAD: Product of My Society – The Product (DatPiff)